Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a bike, and it is in rough shape. the previous owners took all the lights and switches off the bike and put a toggle switch in to kill the ignition. the problem is i burned up the starter. to get the bike started i have to use the electric starter cause it wouldn't start with the recoil and then it broke anyhow. once the bike ran it would sometime run great, other times it would run bad and then smoke would start to pour out from the starter. now the armature is to badly burned up the bike won't start. if anybody has a wiring diagram or had the same issues and got them fixed, please help. i have only had the bike for 3 days and now i can't use it at all. i dont know what kind of bike it exactly is, but the engine is a coolster, and on the top of the forks it says zoom. i can send you a picture of the bike so you can see it and maybe give me more info on it. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
hey, im not for sure but you may have burned it up
maybe you could take the estart part off and replace the recoil, sounds like a fuel/carb issue too
but im just guessing really
pics will help alot here

1 - 2 of 2 Posts