Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if this pocket bike is worth the $400 the guy is asking for it.
The Desciription : very very rare aluminum frame full on race pocketbike 50cc liquid cooled full port and polish it has a chamberd polised pipe 200 bucks black widow reeds flat slid carb dual drilled sloted brakes full aluminum frame racing slicks ajustable cluch new chain its all clean and polished up all it needs is gas and you lol this bike new was 1800 i paid 1000 and put money into it does around 105 km.

This is the only picture the guy has posted, I'm just wondering how much its worth and if ill need to put any money into it once I buy it.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
COOL BIKE! It's the C2, it's basically a C1 aka B1-rep (Blata Origami B1 Replica) With a Custom frame, and probably the upgraded banshee radiator, and a dynamic bleed going to the coolant bottle, It's Water cooled, pretty sure it's a 39cc, or 45cc at most if it has the BigBore Kit reed ported, and really FAST!

$400 used seems a bit high though, I would not want to pay more than $300 unless it has lots of Hop-UP parts.

The "Stock" carb has a flat slide, Port and polish is not really worth extra $$$

$1800 new Can't be right, is that is US dollars? :confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts