Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall im new here on the forums but im lookin for fs509 or fs 529 control module.. im from vancouver bc
Willing to purchase at a fair price i looked everywhere on the net...
4 wire control module
Even the places mention on scooter sites..

Please help i wanted to suprise my son with this pocket bike but need the module to get it to run with electrical components..

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
You do not need a control module or anything like that to make it run...

Near where the spark plug wire comes out you will see two additional wires ( sometimes it's just one wire with two wires inside of it ) get a tethered kill switch and attach the two wires to it this is also going to serve as your kill switch.

The rest of the wiring is just for the electric start and blinkers gauges and such I believe the only two modules on that bike are what we call the Blinky box for the blinkers and that would be four wires the other thing is the charging regulator and that has three wires but you don't need any of that stuff to run or a battery you can just pull start it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@MrKitty yes you are correct.. but i do want
The extra perks to work with the bike
along with the push start
The previous owner did such a janky job with the wiring causing the module box to short and caught fire..

So anyone please help a brother out
So if anyone has one they dont need give me a fair price and ill take car of the shipping aswell

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
742 Posts
I know I don't have one, but with a picture, maybe someone reading this might have one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the ppl who message and im no longer intrested in anyones help but im at a loss for words..

To that person... if its a child an adult...some punk.. i hope you get what you deserve one day and its karma.. this place has alot of scammers ..

To me is no joke especially when it comes to providing happiness to my son.. go [email protected]@ck [email protected]&lf

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This micheal brooks guy scammer too askin for my contact talkin sounding all high and ****.. Sending me another fake paypal account and paypal caught younon your fake sh!t
warning.. yall

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This the very first time of my years when ive joined bike.. and car enthusiasts forums and they were all a good community where ppl took credit and helped each other out with credibility.. and trust.. but these scammers yall takin advantages of a persons good will and trust.....
Choke on that money i sent you.. and i hope it comes out worse on the other end..

·
Super Moderator
3,092 Posts
They are blacklisted I will sticky warnings so other members are made aware I'm sorry that happend to you!!!

We do are best to screen new members unfortunately they are lurking.

Make sure you get with PayPal to get your money back PayPal presses charges on all scammers...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts