Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was wondering what kind of carburetor is compatible with this bike. Currently my stock carb isn't idling my bike at all, instead it boggs down every time. Therefore, i'm asking where can I buy a new carb for this bike.

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
Pz19 is the stock carb I prefer the 22mm Mikuni but make sure you get a air filter and don't use the stock air snorkle I only say that carb cuz I've been running 3 of them for about 3 years now and no problems what so ever yet you may need to get a carb swivel mounting plate for it to fit ok also
And if you bike will be stock you may need to get a jet kit for it I think they come with a 100 stock so maybe a 90-95 main jet will be good for that
Or just look up a carb on eBay for a Honda 50 or 70 look at the specs and make sure it will mount up correctly but don't go bigger than a 22mm on a 110cc

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Have you tried cleaning your pilot and main jets, if the pilot jet gets dirty it will not idle.

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
Ya def try what epr said I meant to say that forgot lol start with step 1 = free then spend money if needed lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts