Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since everything is deleted here where is the best/cheapest place to get
an x-can?

if the service sucks dont post it please.

·
Registered
364 Posts
TGN requires its dealers to follow a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy, which means that you should find the X-can at the same price at every dealer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree with Se7en. A tuned pipe with a fat expansion chamber will do wonders cus of the created back pressure. X-can doesnt produce backpressure and all the noise from the x-can makes you believe you go faster.

·
Registered
40 Posts
proline is the best but also cost the most at 170. But the other ones are kinda junk and don't make that much power

·
Registered
116 Posts
Se7en said:
proline is the best but also cost the most at 170. But the other ones are kinda junk and don't make that much power
For $170.00 that includes shipping too. The Proline pipe sells for $150.00 which is one of the cheapest pipes compared to all the other so call second generation pipes. The Proline pipe speaks for itself!

·
Registered
866 Posts
if u still want the xcan tho, the best place i saw was hpminimods.com for 99...

i would rather get a proline tho...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
save your money they are junk.... just buy a pipe
Nice, especially from a comptetitor in the PB part market. LOL.

I remember on here before the crash & pro-lines when x-cans were the latest greatest super duper had to get thing. So I guess the hype on they has died now that there is a new part to bandwagon.

I'm sorry if this hurts anyones feelings: Proline be be the best pipes out there (or the biggest hype at the moment) but I cant cant get into them. They look like your pb is taking a big shiny dump. Performance wise I cant comment but if you like em rock on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts