Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an x1 pocket bike that im trying to fix before selling it. The clutch i guess got jammed or something cuz its stuck in gear and the tire moves with the engine when off. I took apart the area where the clutch would be and i have no idea how to get to the clutch. The only part that could come off near the clutch is the cover of the trans. It is chain driven so i have never seen this. On my other x1 it was a belt. Just need help getting this out of the way so i can get to the clutch. Besides taking out the bolts, do i have to remove the gears and chains as well? or do they all come off together when you pull the trans off?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
Just take the 4 bolts that hold the tranny on to get to the clutch no need to mess the the gears in the tranny. Well other than cleaning the old nasty grease out and re greasing it good.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
If your clutch spring is broken it will drag even when the bike is at idle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just take the 4 bolts that hold the tranny on to get to the clutch no need to mess the the gears in the tranny. Well other than cleaning the old nasty grease out and re greasing it good.
Where is the fourth bolt? Haha I only found 3 inside the trans. The 3 that's obvious . And I tried pulling it off but it won't budge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.