Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my X1 pocket bike is looking for some bling bling. It also wouldn't be complete without the front plastic which covers most of the engine/lights. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me one. I can't find any retailer that does! :( If you have any input on what bling I should get or about the plastic please feel free to post! :D

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Their Cool, I deal w/ Randy all the time. The fatty exhaust for $50 would be nice.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Their Cool, I deal w/ Randy all the time. The fatty exhaust for $50 would be nice.
Yeah I love the fatty exhaust (currently own it)! I also ordered the Wt-813 hp carb from daves mototrs. If you guys are interested you shopuld check out "scooters R us", a pretty nice website for the X1.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
X1, X2 Pocket Bike Replacement Parts they have some stuff on here that might help you out. always wanted to try buying something from them, never have so not sure if there reputable..
I have gotten many parts from that website and that are held in good esteem trust me. Whatever that have works. The only thing before i order something from them is that I check other places for lower prices, but I always start there because everything it legit! :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have gotten many parts from that website and that are held in good esteem trust me. Whatever that have works. The only thing before i order something from them is that I check other places for lower prices, but I always start there because everything it legit! :D
awesome thanks for the input.. I also like HKMOTOS ONLINE SHOP - POCKET BIKE PERFORMANCE PARTS but haven't ordered from them either. Not sure HKmotos would have anything for your bike though..

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Never order Chinese parts from Hong Kong, on Chinese New years, start around Feb. each year, thats why the hold up back in Jan / Feb of this year, everyone was partying. R Us is a great site for X1-X2 stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts