Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after an entire disappointing afternoon of trying to locate a rear tire for my X1 I give up. 120 50/9 are nowhere to be found. Anyone know a site/place that has them? I did find out that there's a mobility scooter called the EW-52 that uses the exact same tire. But they don't have any either. So my main question is there another size wheel that can be used?

·
Super Moderator
2,685 Posts
Damn dude you weren't kidding there are none of these size tires available... Hopefully there's some on that ship that was stuck in the canal.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yeah, they used a 9" rim and 8" in the front, the X7 has two 8", might be easier to replace it with an 8" rear. Does your bike have split rims, bolted together?? You might check out www. pocketbikeparts .com in Florida, they have a big where house and a info/order phone. Go there get there # and call them. I am afraid the don't make them tires anymore or the bike either.
I have a new set of X7, 8" rims and treaded tires, and two new sets of "8 slicks. Hard to ship anything now, like $35 a rim plus the cost of the rim and tire, worth more than the whole bike. Might try scooterparts4less .com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts