Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm actually in the process of potentially purchasing a super pocket bike 110cc. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me one for s reasonable price. I'm willing to pay right away so either post or pm me. Thanks- John.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey guys. I'm actually in the process of potentially purchasing a super pocket bike 110cc. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me one for s reasonable price. I'm willing to pay right away so either post or pm me. Thanks- John.
check your craigslist you will find one for a reasonable price,do not buy a x22 its a death trap bike

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
the new price is reasonable, there are dealers who would love to sell you one

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
For $700 and S/H your Can get a new X18 110cc 4 speed. Where do you live. MPR in california, but you have to pay tax, there are dealers all over USA. If you live in the mid west or east coast find a dealer there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For $700 and S/H your Can get a new X18 110cc 4 speed. Where do you live. MPR in california, but you have to pay tax, there are dealers all over USA. If you live in the mid west or east coast find a dealer there.
Hey I live in massachusetts. How do I know what dealers are near me? How can I find them because shipping is like 75 bucks on usapocketbikes but on another its only 7 bucks???? Im not sure if they're legit.

·
PBP RACER
143 Posts
I'd hit google. There's a whole world at your fingertips. If you can find this community with 2 clicks, you can probably find dealers in your area with a little effort.

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
Last time I stopped by extreme toys they wanted 1200 for the x19 and 980 for the auto nice guys but a little to overpriced

·
Registered
898 Posts
i was gonna say that but its local.........there ok for parts and whatnot

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh wait, yes i did! But its for $999 lol so I could get it somewhere else for a way better price! :thumbsup:

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
do some searching i recently found a place that u can get two for 1100 shipped just find someone else to get one with you lol ill post a link when i find my phone again lol search for super pocket bikes not x18 thats how i found it
they were listing them as last years model 2010s and ect ect once u find the site def do some research on them first tho just incase

1 - 12 of 12 Posts