Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a hydraulic clutch from ebay for my 110cc x18.It came without and fluids in it and i have no clue on how to bleed it.Help?:confused:and does it matter if its D O T 3 or D O T 4?all help is appreciated.:thumbsup:
The one i bought is exactly the one one the picture.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I'm using this setup on my x18 with my 165cc. If you bleed it good it works great,so far I use dot3 that what I hand on hand. The down side is the master cylinder will break the metal is very cheap! So the best thing is to use a different master cylinder. That's what I did I used an x12 left hand brake master cylinder. I still like it way better than the cable setup much better feel and it seems to allow the clutches to grab better. With the cable setup and motor I run I couldn't slip the clutch at all. Now I can so I can get a good launch of the line.

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
so i guess not -__-
He can but it wouldnt be the same as your 110cc engine...Swheels has an engine on his bigger than 160cc's with a totally different clutcharm location.............Do a search using pocketbike planets search box..Theres members who have pics of it mounted on their X18 but I will tell you they used the cable holder and the upper clutch case screws with supplied bracket to mount theirs..................Peace.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
thanks Cam.. yes Cam is correct! Also you posted in the aircooled pocketbike section. I rarely check the pocketbike section because I don't have one I have a midbike as do you. So when I check this site if I don't see the thread up on the forum catagory site. Then I will miss it as I have done before. I only seen it this time was because it was on the front page of the forums catagory page.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.