Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a new carb for it and put it on and its on like Donkey Kong! But, this mofo has serious power in first gear so I got afraid and jumped off and it was still riding without me LOL! then it fell and the chain came off in the back. How do I put it back on?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nevermind I got it, I watched a youtube video on how to put the chain back on the bike and same principal works.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
dude...you jump off the bike in first gear? please have someone film you next time

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude...you jump off the bike in first gear? please have someone film you next time
thats what I said LOL! I revv'd the bike too high and let the clutch out too fast and it felt like i was going 100 in first gear and it popped a wheelie on me and i jumped off and then BOOMSMASH! Busted battery terminal and wiring!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Chicken.....LOL my first ride on my x18 beater that i got (no clutch, or brakes.... Get it rolling and drop it in gear....LOLand engine btake it fo slow down, parts are on the way...LOL) started with wheelies in 1 and two.....no clutch makes life interesting for shifting...LOL I DO NOT condone riding a bike in the shape mine is in...LOL its litterally a death trap.... But i was at that point where i was both scared to the point of almost ****ing myself, and so freaking happy with adrenaline all in one.....

Just gotta hang on tight and twist the right.......LOL

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
hey its not a stupid contest, dont try to win...
i havent even started about the safety issue but i guess its time, what the heck are you thinking? when you fall, ya thats when not if, your gonna get hurt bad, my 3rd worse wreck was at 1mph cause i wasnt wearing gear, i got rashed up in 3 spots bad, the palm on my hand where the thumb is was gone
the other 2 wrecks were worse but could have been fatal if i was like the 3rd crash
so you better spend some money on your buttcheeks now in leather rather than later in bandages
mmmkay
now go play nice

·
pet science project
538 Posts
i remember my fist ride on my old x19, i revved it to like 6k, dumped the clutch and she 11oclocked on me. i held on for dear life!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts