Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I just found someone selling x18 pocket bike, looks like they didn't even know what they had and started to sell the bike for parts not realizing how rare these bikes are. They sold the front forks and front and back wheel... the bike has all the fairings and plastics, which is more rare then the actual bike, lol. They also have another set of side fairings to go with it... so if someone is looking for fairings both left and right side and would like to trade for my missing parts I need then hit me up...

Super Moderator
I would do a full grom retrofit front end and back wheel that would basically bulletproof the bike.

The grom scene is crazy right now they can't keep aftermarket parts on the shelves that basically leaves the stock parts sitting in the corner of people's shops collecting dust after they've gone through and completely modified and replaced everything then if you need anything or anything breaks down you can just go to the Honda dealer and get the parts 馃榿

Drop in a t-bolt piranha 140cc pit bike engine and they won't know what hit them...

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info.. is that setup a drop and go.. will the front suspension fit into the x18 or with I have to modify it.. what about the rear. Would I have to change out the whole swing arm and shock too if I do the front. Appreciate all the info

Super Moderator
You will have to make an adapter for the triple tree so that you can have a bolt run through instead of a tube the Chinese did the head tubes dirty on the x bikes after you adapter the triple tree by taking a 30 mm piece of steel round stock and drilling a hole in it X2 and four flat fender washers you're going to need the entire grom front end including the bars

then you can do wheelies and stuff and you never have to worry about snapping the triple tree or bending forks...

The back wheel is going to take a little bit more engineering but I have seen it done before

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts