Pocketbike Forum banner

Would you purchase x-18 (or any other bike) specific graphics if they existed?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here had a hard time finding X-18 specific graphics? I was just wondering because I can't seem to find any on the net. If they were created and made available, would anyone owning an X-18 realy purchase a set or just stick with putting big bike graphics on thier X-18? I am curious and ask these questions because I have created X-18 specific graphics for my X-18. I would like to make them available for X-18 owners to purchase if the interest is there. What do you avid x-18'ers think? X-19,15,22, etc. will come if there is an interest. Thanks folks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are probably correct. I would love to be able to do that, however, I don't think It's legal per say. If I were giving them away, that would be fine but profiting from using another companies namesake and logo; I'm pretty sure is copyright infringement. I don't want to do that. I hope my X-18 specific graphics are ok and not infringing on any type of copyright.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.