Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last weekend I took my x18 to my buddies lake, and by his cabin there is a freshly paved 80km(50ish/mph) road. I decided to top her out hehe.

Needless to say this is a stock 2009 x18 with both pinion and sprocket exchanged for a 16-22 setup compared to a 17-38 setup.

I hit 55mph, give or take a few extra miles due the fact i slowed down while i started looking. That was fun, but hella scary cause when I tucked down to get maximum aerodynamics all i seen was the front tire and thought of flying lol.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I can agree with you on the scary part.When i first got my x18, i took it on a top speed run in stock form to see whats what. well i took a peek over the front wind screen to look at the front wheel. Well i watch the front wheel wobble, it was like the tire was out of round or something.Plus the vibrations and the bike feeling like it was gonna fall apart.LOL I thought to myself how can people ride these things at these speeds. There are a dogone death trap! So since i was making it into a trackbike anyway. I went and modded up all the things necessary. Tires,suspension,brakes and motor. I ended up with a good solid bike that performs very well.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
thats funny, i did my speed run looking down at the front wheel too
i hit 60 with the stock gearing and 110 but lots of other upgrades
when im going fast i always wonder if i did tighten up all the bolts...

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
This is one of the best lines I've EVER had the pleasure of quoting!

I want to make a sticker that says that, and sell it at race tracks! :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats funny, i did my speed run looking down at the front wheel too
i hit 60 with the stock gearing and 110 but lots of other upgrades
Lmfao that's funny, I actually thought the same thing

·
Registered
177 Posts
That quote is my new siggy. You officially beat the epicness of a rallying Sentra. Good Job!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts