Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just rebuilt an old x-19 i bought. painted the frame matte black and clean the engine and dang it looks great. need a new body but that's besides the point. Do any of you guys have pictures of what the wiring should be like? i'm trying to get it all to fit and be accessible and look good but it's cramped as hell under that battery things and above the carb and engine... is there some secret i'm just missing or is it really just cramped?

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
On my x19 it is all really cramped and all the electronics is zip ties or tie strapped to the left side of the frame the coil the blinker noise maker the cdi the voltage regulator ect is all on the pass side if I get a chance I will post a pic for u I would now but I can't upload pics from my phone for some reason or send me ur email and I'll.send em right over

·
1,278 Posts
hahaha that made me laugh.
lmao I didn't really know how to describe it I haven't taken it out of any of my bikes yet I think I might be a flasher that makes annoying beeping noises instead of clicking

·
1,278 Posts
Its just a two wire flasher from what I can figure out just pick one up at your local auto parts store but you will.also need the directional button where the headlight switch is if yours did not have directionals originally than the high low beam switch is what is the directional switch is on the bikes that came with them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts