Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched x19 but it comes up with nothing, nada...

was looking at getting an X19.. few competitors claim a "CR" edition or "R-Fighter" or just a plain X19...

i emailed 3 of the top sellers i found... and im finding conflicting info..

1 seller claims to use 87 octane.. the othersays only 91

1 seller says the bikes DO NOT come with lights or turn signals.. the other says they do..

1 seller says the bikes will only go 30-35mph tops because if "import restrictions, and, unless the rider is 50lbs.. the other claims 70mph.

ok so.. who is right? some of these sellers are mentioned a few times in some of the threads ive been reading. One of the websites shows a video of a rider clearly going much faster that 30-35mph.. so i know its possible

so,
#1. do the bikes have lights and turn signals?
#2. what octane is needed?
#3. Is there a difference in the x19-CR Dominator and the others?
#4. What is the realistic mph with a 200lb rider?
#5. is there a governor that can be eliminated to go past the 30-35mph limit?

any help is appreciated, thanks

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
1 maybe, they tried to make them stop bringing the bikes in with the lights but i know of at least one place that will sell you a whole light kit seperate
2 93octane, it will run better than 87 but isnt 'needed'
3 no they are all the same, unless you find a auto one
4 50-55 if you did everything you could stock to help it
5 i hear the new carbs come with a longer slide that wont open fully, that is the gov

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome... thanks for the info...

so if i replace the carb with a larger one, that would probably solve the issue then, yes?

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
np, i only bash the stuff that deserves it, and thats these stock carbs
they were crap back in the day but some folks found things to improve the performance of the stock carb but with the new slide issue i cant think of any reason to keep one on a motor of any kind

1 - 6 of 6 Posts