Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so i have this x2 pocketbike that recently wrecked and i was wondering is it worth rebuilding or should i just buy a brand new x2 pocketbike. . I did an estimate on parts that i dont have and it may cost around $205, what do you guys think I should do?

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Make a Rat bike with what you have, the engine runs on its own, does not need elect crap on it. What parts do you need to just ride it??

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@EPR I need parts to the back tire, brake handle, gas tank, the piece where the carb mounts to the engine, chain, whole throttle assembly, gas lines, and I think that's it
@CAM2 I have an x7 but its having carb probs but im mainly focused on the x2
@angrychild1997 Im pretty sure everything will run fine since I opened up the motor, cleaned it out and put on new seals around the cylinder. Can I see pics?

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Yeah, thats is alot of money to invest into that bike. I have 2, $575 Cag engines for my twin engine drag bike project. Have A2 Cags that have $1,000 invested in. Never going to get the money back. There all in good shape.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Your photos have to be 512Kb or less, that's half a Meg. The avatar needs to be 90Kb. I take my 12Meg photos to Win. 7 Paint and resize them and keep the in Pictures to post here.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i posted the link why did it go away???? and from personal experience i suggest that u try to fit a better engine in there something 4 stroke saves you alot of time and their way more reliable, but if u want rebuild the original engine they work fine

·
Registered
140 Posts
yea my engine did the same things after so many years without it running it only took like 5 pulls and i started,their really good but power wise no so good in my opinion,but if you do a few mods the engine runs very good. good luck with ur project :)

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Lol. Thats the funniest part. Getting them all trashed out and making a really nice ride able bike out of it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
atleast u guys got the plastics ,i dint even get the plastics hahaha. na but these x2 dont run that fast i upgraded mine friday and havent been able to run it because am sick but hopefully soon i would be able to run it against my cag and see if i can win

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.