Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my friend gave me his x2 pocketbike that he had sitting outside for 4 years , it obviously had a lot of rust and missing pieces but i took it home and got it started, bought a new car,new air filter,new gas tank and just basically clean the bike and i got it to start, but then when i started working on the cvt tranny it was completely stuck,it had no oil and when i added oil it came out white, meaning water got inside so i flush the system and kept flushing it till it came out a decent color, but the real problem was where the clutch spins a plate there's like a bearing right after that and it was stuck, i put some oil and got it loose to start turning, its spinning like its suppose to but ill be taking it apart soon and putting the oil it needs, well after all that the bike started to run perfect but once i started to ride it i opened it full throttle and it tries to cut out or like if the carburetor its not tuned right.i wrote all of these so u guys could get an idea of whats going on. i would appreciate some help from u guys if possible thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.