Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a X22 from a kid on craigslist. The body is in bad shape. I ordered the left and right upper plastics and tank. My fenders are ok. I still need to find the seat and both lower plastics. Can any body help? I ordered the other pieces from motosportsparts.com, they were sold out of the rest of what i need.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Welcome to the site......The seat will cross referrence with an X15 seat pretty well.....But try Hugh from SDScooters.PM him or go to his website;-" SDScooters" is both screenname and his website...After you get that bike running/riding and looking pretty sell it for a profit and find yourself an X15/18 or 19...Theyre way better built bikes than that X22.......If you do decide to keep it...Lots of luck to ya...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have 2 X18's. 1 runs without the electrical stuff plugged in and need body kit. The other doesn't run at all, this will be my project to play with when I figure out more about 110cc super pocket bikes. These 3 are the first i have owned.

I also have been looking for the owners manuals for the x22, x18, and x19 bikes. I also have an extra x18 frame I would like to trade for a x19 frame.

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
I also have 2 X18's. 1 runs without the electrical stuff plugged in and need body kit. The other doesn't run at all, this will be my project to play with when I figure out more about 110cc super pocket bikes. These 3 are the first i have owned.

I also have been looking for the owners manuals for the x22, x18, and x19 bikes. I also have an extra x18 frame I would like to trade for a x19 frame.
Theres nothing to them...They look more complicated then they really are.........The engines are Honda based rep engines and a CRF50/70 or ATC110 manual can and will get you very far in helping getting them running aswell as the electrical sorted out...I have diagrams that sorts out the wiring into 3 seperate harness operating systems.....................

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Three bikes, I like you already,lol. I bought a Cylmers Honda Single Cylinder 1966-1999 Repair Manual or something like that, Bike Bandit online I believe.
$29 plus S/H, lots of photos, 50cc thru 110cc. There are so many different transmissions and clutches it boggles the mind. Some of the carbs are alittle different than the China carbs, and the Quality is not near as good as a real Honda, but they look identical. They tell you how to take it apart, fix it and put it back together. Going to need or make some special tools to get some parts off.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Three bikes, I like you already,lol. I bought a Cylmers Honda Single Cylinder 1966-1999 Repair Manual or something like that, Bike Bandit online I believe.
$29 plus S/H, lots of photos, 50cc thru 110cc. There are so many different transmissions and clutches it boggles the mind. Some of the carbs are alittle different than the China carbs, and the Quality is not near as good as a real Honda, but they look identical. They tell you how to take it apart, fix it and put it back together. Going to need or make some special tools to get some parts off.
Thanks for the info, I will look into it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts