Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a x22 that is in need of a new wiring haness. As you can not seem to find them forsale anywhere I am going to have to rewire it up myself. The only problem with that is I have nothing to go off of. I've looked at wirin diagrams for x18 (assuming there similar) but I've found some differences. So if anyone has a wiring diagram or anything info that could be helpful I'd apprciate it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This looks like It should help ALOT thank you. Ill keep you posted on how things go.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Dude your the Man. Right clicked all of those and save as, then send to Windows 7 Pictures. Even wiring for Upright bigger engines. Can use all of them. Thanks, has just the basic wiring all the way to full w/ lights and all.

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
I hear ya I lost all mine with my old phone now there saved on my new phone and my comp
Thanks bunches

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have more just let me know. I have 110 125 engine diagrams also.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I have 2 different 110cc engines, my X18 and dirt bike. The first has the upper starter motor and the ZX1 has a front starter motor and different case, but the cylinder & piston up is the same.

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
What parts do you need exactly most are Interchangeable except for body

And wow what's with all these x22's coming around all of a sudden

·
Registered
218 Posts
scooterpartswholesale

partsforscooters.com/Vehicle-Type/GS-57-X-18-and-X-15-Super-Pocket-bike-parts

motosportsparts.com/s.nl/sc.14/category.724/

pocketbikesunlimited

pocketbikeparts.com/category_s/255

kazumapower

Here's a start

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think this is going to be my next motor to drop in the X 22

sgr-usa.com/product_info.php?cPath=218_153&products_id=736

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh very nice jay! Now is that motor pretty much size match the factor motor in the x22 or will you have to cut to get it to fit?
Also thanks for the wiring diagrams and the websites for parts!
Hopfuly this thread will help future x22 owners find the info that other have had such trouble finding.

x22 fighter bike I'm in the process or wiring up an x18 harness to work. They are pretty similar but still need a little work it's very easy stuff with the diagrams provide. Goodluck!

Also my harness is coming along well Ive got it figured out for the most part. I'm on a little bit of a hold due to my starter being bad but once the new one comes in I will get back at it and see if I can get it to fire up.
Once again thanks everyone for there help!

·
Registered
218 Posts
The X22 also goes by the name fighter, SLS-035 , and rs fighter.

The site has all the hard to find parts

motosportsparts.com/s.nl/sc.14/category.724/.f

If they show they are out of stock just call them there website isn't updated. They have it all. Prices are dirt cheap to. All the parts I ordered came quick and looked good.

Fancy scooter also has parts and they put shipping together so dont look at the shipping costs. I bought a ton of crap and it was $ 21 shipping from new jersey to vegas

1 - 20 of 92 Posts