Pocketbike Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
EPR:
I have bought plenty of parts from them. I believe they don't sell the bike to the general public. But parts? Sure do.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I will have to look closer, but my best deals come on eBay, By Far. Just got the last new General Walbro carb for Stihl 40 t0 42.5mm bore engines on buy it now auction for $12.59 free shipping. Looks like a 16mm and there is no gas return line like a HDA48D carb, so perfect for reed port engines.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like ebay too but there are a few parts that are specific to the x22..like the speedometer cluster, which has a tach and speedo. They rear brakes are another which are dual piston, which I couldn't find anywhere.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I have been thru more than 100 different buyers and sellers in 5 years. My wife said, looks like a motorcycle shop you should go in business, I said, I don't want to work on this stuff but I have to keep them running, lol.
Your right, an X22 is hard to find some parts, I don't even no if they make any of the X bikes any more. MPR in L.A. California, can't sell bikes in there own state. They will sale to any other states buy mail. Three of my bikes are from them. I have ordered parts and engines from England, Germany, Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, etc. Still do business w/ PB Parts and SP4Less.
Here's my $12.59 carb 16mm pumper carb, shipped today, China.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am rebuilding my r32 interceptor, and want use the bare minimum of wires (eliminate headlights, speedo, horn ect...). Would I just use the 3rd diagram you provided? Thank you for those, btw :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am rebuilding my r32 interceptor, and want use the bare minimum of wires (eliminate headlights, speedo, horn ect...). Would I just use the 3rd diagram you provided? Thank you for those, btw :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: X22 fuel system help (need diagram/info)

I just got my x22 an was in total pieces and idk how an of the fuel system is hooked up to every point it's supposed to be at. Need help!! Please

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Well, my X18 came with a gas line off the gas tank, 3/16," to a small white gas filter then down to the carb inlet tube. I put a shut off valve after the filter, and put it at the neck brace on the right.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Here are some wiring dia. for X18 and 4 stroke bikes from 50cc to 138cc,
some show basic wiring. That should keep you busy for awhile, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm new here to the pocket bike planet forum and you mentioned having a wiring diagram for the 125 engine. I bought a bd 125 x22 ninja clone last summer and unfortunately, I have had nothing but problems with it when I first got it it would start just fine but when I would put it gear it would jump forward a little and then stall out I figured that out with just making some adjustments to the clutch cable next to the engine and worked fine except for the clutch itself is super hard to change gears you have to give it gas to even be able to get into gear. and then this happened last week I was riding for a few hours with some friends it ran better than it ever has but the weird thing is that after I turned it off now it won't turn over in fact when you push the starter switch there is absolutely nothing I jumped the solenoid and that started the bike but once off the same thing nothing the only other thing I can think of is I changed the handlebar switches one got broke so I replaced it and the wiring on the switch was a little different but I got it to work so I am wondering if could be the wiring from the switches or the solenoid maybe. got any suggestions I might be able to use. please help a girl out!:cautious:;)😂

I have more just let me know. I have 110 125 engine diagrams also.

·
Super Moderator
2,773 Posts
Unfortunately the problems you are having are extremely common.

The handlebar switches are junk to say the least and should be replaced with real motorcycle parts if they get wet at all the contacts and springs rust.

Broken wires are another common problem and very hard to track down work on the wiring harness extremely carefully since parts for these bikes are no longer available.

The starter solenoid is also another part that is common to go bad from moisture or from trying to engage the starter with a week or dead battery or from trying to jump it off of a running car or a battery booster.

You can take the solenoid off and go to the motorcycle shop and tell them that you're working on a Chinese motorcycle that you can't get parts for and that you just need something that will work.

The clutch engagement issue is another very common problem unfortunately they made the clutch disengagement pin out of steel that is way too soft the pin is known to mushroom out. when coasting or sitting stopped for long periods of time put the bike in neutral and let off the clutch to save the disengagement pin refrain from pulling the clutch and revving the bike instead put the bike in neutral. Once it completely goes it will have you looking for a pit bike engine swap one you can actually get parts for...

81 - 92 of 92 Posts