Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe I have an X6 super bike. I bought this thing off craigslist last year, and i want to get the lights all working. To my understanding, this has the same wiring as all the other x models so it shouldnt matter if it is an X6.. or X7 idk. it has the two headlights situated vertically if that helps. anyway, so the brake light doesnt work when i pull the brake lever, but the bulb definitely works. ive already tested all of the bulbs and everything works so ive at least eliminated that. I just have a clue in the slightest how these things are supposed to be wired up. I've tried to make sense of it but every time i try to fix it, it just doesnt work. oh and actually ONE of the blinkers works, and i have tested continuity in the relay that controls the flashing of the blinkers and according to my multi meter it should be working. help me please!! oh and also this is a 2 stroke engine, 49cc. does not shift gears. if need be i can post pictures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.