Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
him im sooooo new to this pocket bike....just recently got a x18 but i wanted to change the front of it....wanting 2 lights instead of having just one...i really like the looks of x7 but dont want to buy them until i know that it can fit on the x18...

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
The X7 front tire is very narrow and small, the rim is 8" in dia. The X18 has 10" rims and much taller. Both axles are 12mm I believe. I have a new X7 gas front forks and X7 wide slick rear wheel thay's going on a Cag A1 frame w/ 2 engines inline, in a longer frame.

Attachments

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Think an X18 is bigger than an X7, there is no way of knowing unless you try to fit an X7 body on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The x7 fairings will fit the x18 I've tried it and it fits but It's a bit tight and as for the electrical its all the same but just color coded differently. I could probably help you put it together in person because i remember seeing you on another thread saying you were from brooklyn N.Y.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Yes the x7 fairings will fit the x18's.Just have to do some slight mods to make them fit.
I have had x7 fairings on my x18's for years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.