Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new here and thinking of getting a pocket bike. I was Craigslist and found an x7 for $150. I'm not sure if its an x7 what you guys think? And he says everything works lights horn..... And it runs.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Look at my thread in the general section. I like my X7 and even more now after doing a few simple modifications to it. They're good bikes. People use 32:1 36:1 40:1 44:1 and 50:1 ratios

I first started out at 36:1 cause i didn't know if my engine was broke in. Now I typically run a name brand synthetic racing oil mixed with 93 octane 40:1 or 50:1

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
All you need is a kill switch hooked to the small coils wires, push the button, its grounds the coil.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Don't in need to leave the keyboard wiring cause i dont think it will start with out a key would it?
Doesnt a weedeater or backpack blower run without a key?

You turn the starter pushbutton into a new killswitch by hooking the two wires coming from the throttle housing into the wire coming from the fancase cover/coil area on the engine.

These are simple crappy little cheapazz motorbikes that seem more complex than they actually are..If they were they wouldnt be so cheap.......

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.