Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I traded my x1 pocket bike for a x8 4 stroke pocket bike. The problems I have are, missing cam chain roller bolt, stator and stator cover. Where can I buy this bolt? And can I use a regular bolt? I know the threads will probably wear the roller down but I think the oil would reduce the friction and grinding.

What are your thoughts?

Attachments

·
MidnightMidbikeSyndicate
888 Posts
If I were you I would order a new engine from TBolt and swap it out. If you have not seen that engine run, there is no point in dumping your hard earned dollars into it because it most likely needs more than you suspect. Sry for the downer advise but if you follow through you will be grinning from ear to ear!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually put it together in less than a day. He gave me the stator and I wired it up and it starts a drives great. I took the roller pin out of my x7 4 stroke for now. But I'm not sure where to find that bolt. Do you know any websites?

·
Registered
21,721 Posts
I actually put it together in less than a day. He gave me the stator and I wired it up and it starts a drives great. I took the roller pin out of my x7 4 stroke for now. But I'm not sure where to find that bolt. Do you know any websites?
Bike Bandit.........Look up any recreational bike thats built with a honda horizontal engine from 50cc-110cc like an CRF50/70,,ATC110,,CT50/70/90/110cc...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts