Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i emailed xmr about getting my forks modded for drag racing and he replied back you dont need your forks modded for drag racing.Is this true cause from what i read hat you need your forks modded because one of the members on here with all those chainsaw motors on his pb busted at 70 mph cause they forks wasnt modded.I believe it was epr that posted about,it but he wasnt the one that got heart

·
1,910 Posts
Only Mid Bikes. I thought PB's only rigid forks?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Is this the x19 with the 125cc motor in it you were parting out/trying to sell on the other forum???????? Still no pics.LOL

·
1,910 Posts
Is this Core?

·
1,910 Posts
YZ125 Master I tell ya what. I'll do your forks for free. I mean totally for free. You pay for shipping them to me and I pay the return. On top of that I'll put in the parts needed on my dime. I have most of the stuff I need anyway. What ya say?? Can't beat that deal can ya!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is this the x19 with the 125cc motor in it you were parting out/trying to sell on the other forum???????? Still no pics.LOL

no and my dad not selling no more,i cant find out how to post pics.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
YZ125 Master I tell ya what. I'll do your forks for free. I mean totally for free. You pay for shipping them to me and I pay the return. On top of that I'll put in the parts needed on my dime. I have most of the stuff I need anyway. What ya say?? Can't beat that deal can ya!!!
whats parts will be needed.

·
1,910 Posts
Don't worry about it I got it.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
no and my dad not selling no more,i cant find out how to post pics.
Core you've. Posted a pic on here before pics of a x19 your mom brought you for xmas
You also posted a pic of a motor in the same thread.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Core you've. Posted a pic on here before pics of a x19 your mom brought you for xmas
You also posted a pic of a motor in the same thread.

i dont have a photo bucket no more

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't worry about it I got it.

pm me your address ill send you the forks,also is all you doing this for is to see my project done,well im gone start my build up as soon as i can,the dude from off ebay that i bought the motor from also sent me a yz85 rear brake kit,but i want to make my stock back brakes my front brake and put the rear brake as my rear brake.

·
1,910 Posts
Huh? I get the address part. The rest is Greek.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Huh? I get the address part. The rest is Greek.
wat i was saying is i wanna make my back brake kit thats already on my pb my front brake kit and take the yz85 brake kit and make it as my back brakes,AND I SWEAR IF YALL DONT SEE NUN ELSE YALL WILL SEE THIS BIKE.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
ive never had a photo bucket, this site will upload its own pics, well if you have pics to upload
hit post reply instead of quick reply and you will see the button to add attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts