Pocketbike Forum banner

Yes the rumors are true The don is back. lol

5K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  rossofett 
#1 ·
What up fellas. Damn I got a lot of i.m.'s to go through. I guess i'm like the official xp700 answser guy. :) Sorry I just up and left like i did, but priorities you know. Had to work on my marriage and my life for awhile there. Feels good to be back. Missed talking to my boys :cool: anyway give me sometime to catch up and get back into the groove of things. Aproldan lets talk. Catch me up on the important stuff and club business. holla at me!

#2 ·
club stuff came to a haul cause you own the site but would like to get it going again, and see where it goes...... exon is out... he insulted us and give evpb an image we do not want.... we are here to help folks and not go into other sites and talk crap and make ev's look bad... so he gets the boot.... hey is your bike still running.... i got someone that will be very willing to run it in a track to see how it will do up against the gas bikes .... you can pm me about that... they are in ca. and the rider is very good and only 70lbs. so your bike should do great in an event ...

#5 ·
he may have settled down(and yes i read the post in that other site) but that was only because he bit off more then he could chew over there.... and those boys pretty much b*tch slapped him around over there... and his comment about us was not cool ... he started here and should have shown a little respect toward those here that tried to help him... in time he will grow up and see that comment was very insulting for us that tried to help him.... til then he's out... it may not mean anything to him, but for me and i think i speak for street.... we want to make this club a place for helping others and making new friends, but most of all having fun...which means not stirring trouble or talking smack.... :cool:

#7 ·
thanks frank and you'll see me over on your site still.. just to check up and see what exon is or how he's doing with his bike... you know he would have a good shot against your boys in that race if he would listen and approach that build completely different from what he's doing now... from what he's trying to do and what he really needs to do.. maybe you can make him see the light, cause i know we can't.... later.......

#8 ·
I 'm the one that actually drew the line in the sand for a challenge. I will race him at beaverun in pa. I actually hopes he comes with something that can beat me. I am a fan of the electrics but I am also very ignorant of that science. I have no doubt that an ev can give the speed and acceleration needed to win, its really just on him to make it happen. He is a bit hard headed but like I said he is coming around. If nothing else the race will be interesting and I am going to give it everything my old butt has to offer because I will never enter a race to lose. :)

Take care.

Frank

#10 · (Edited)
you mentioned beaver run... funny thing is you may see one of my bikes there running on the track in october... but it will only be doing about 6 laps i don't see it going any farther then that unless the rider does good on the range when running it.... it should be very interesting to see it do good in a event but we'll see how it all goings.......;)

#11 · (Edited)
aproldan is right. I'm with him 110 percent. I think it's safe to say......When it comes to club business you and I are right on the money. Our thoughts and views are probably 99 percent the same. I got involved with electric pocket bikes because it was fun. I always have liked being the underdog. So aproldan and I started EvPb 30mph+club. We've managed to help many others here on this forum and would like to continue the adventure. EvPb 30+ is about making friends, helping others and continuing to figure out new and useful ways to better our bikes, our projects and ourselves. Even though I have never meet aproldan...I would consider him a good friend friend. He's had kind words for me in times of sorrow and he's had smart mouth comments in times of trash talk that make me laugh. Were kinda a tight group and would like to keep it that way. I would like to see more people get involved and more friends join up.

So Lets move on, and continue helping those that need/want to be helped and lets show those gasser what we can do.

Who's with me!

#18 · (Edited)
Well there isn't really specific parts for the xp700. They're all kinda universal. lol You have options for performance mods. You can buy better motors = More horsepower, torque and speed. Better Electronic Speed Controller = more low end power and throughout the entire powerband. Different Gearing = higher top speed or more low end power. Batteries = more low end power Higher top speeds or longer run times. There is alot of think about.

What are you interested in doing to your bike. Are you looking for more top speed? More low end torque? More run time? How much money are you willing to spend for what you want?

#19 ·
i am also looking into upgrading soon.. could you guys help out with a parts list.. i want to go fast, but then i also want to be able to do wheelies.. should i get like a 1000w and add a battery and get a better speed controller? that's what i would think.. but you guys know.. please let me know specifically what i should get and maybe how much or a link or somethin..that'd be awesome..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.