Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Its a Zeimini half fairing cag......................

looks like it needs a pullstarter,,exhaust and upper engine mount but very rebuildable...................Good luck with it and have fun building it up.............

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Cam2, got zorst, starter & clutch coming. Think the wee thing had a hard life, the clutch only had one spring & finger the other 2 where broken & worn right down into the metal. Been checking out your work on here well done I'm learning more & more from you & others, :D

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Thanx Cam2, got zorst, starter & clutch coming. Think the wee thing had a hard life, the clutch only had one spring & finger the other 2 where broken & worn right down into the metal. Been checking out your work on here well done I'm learning more & more from you & others, :D
Sounds good and alot of the bikes Ive gotten have had a hard life too as youve seen from my thread but are pretty simple to repairand bring back from the dead even if theyre all rusted up..... ..........

I cant wait to hear the outcome of it all for your project and hope it turns out to be a diamond in the rough...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts