Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
ctroost said:
http://www.sushiny.com/scooter/report/onlinereport.htmlanyone know wich is the best manuf? they one they ended up sticking with?
:)
This is the tricky thing in this business. All of the companies that manufacture bikes will tell you that there product is better then others....just to sell them. I really do not think that there is anyway to find out who makes the best bikes in china---its more by chance. And I dont think that companies that distribute them here in the US like cooltrends.net are going to tell you where or who they get there new 380x bikes from just because they dont want any competition.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The workers dont get paid much so quality control isnt on their minds. They are more concerned about getitng it done as fast as possible. Sometimes this is why we get some 43cc motors mixed in with a 49cc.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who is the best manuf. out there? This would be handy info, so that when we purchase a new bike, we are informed costumers, not just retards on the subject.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Infamousdc2 said:
This is the tricky thing in this business. All of the companies that manufacture bikes will tell you that there product is better then others....just to sell them. I really do not think that there is anyway to find out who makes the best bikes in china---its more by chance. And I dont think that companies that distribute them here in the US like cooltrends.net are going to tell you where or who they get there new 380x bikes from just because they dont want any competition.
Well according to that report, there are many that SUCK, and just some out of 50 manufacturers that are really good. What we as costumers need to do get our bikes from the Original Manufacturer, but who is that?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts