Pocketbike Forum banner

YSR 50.......90cc

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  swheels 
#1 ·
Hello guys I'm new here and I had to drag out a old YSR 50 I had to have some fun . It has a 2006 Yamaha YZ 85cc motor done by Boyesen Racing to a 90cc with inverted front forks , Motard wheels, front and rear disc brakes and R1 plastics. Here are some pic

hope you guys enjoy it I know I will . Hopefully this project will be complete in a month then I can start on one for my wife and we can ride together now that our boy graduated high school this year

Chuck

See less See more
#2 ·
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will no doubt be having more fun than me!

That is an awesome bike, if you ever have the camera handy, and would take some "extra" pictures for me, I would take them, and render a 3D YSR to make some nifty tutorials!

Plus, secretly, I NEED to see more of her! You are a Lucky guy!

#4 ·
Nah those are 12'' rims from pirannha. They are very cheap in price too,those were the rims i was gonna use for my 12'' bike build that's not going to happen.

Your ysr looks great! with those rims on. You shaould definitly have some fun with your ysr with the new motor. The 50cc's just wans't cuttin it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.