Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up a Zooma Desert Racer pocket dirt bike that needed a chain, can't seem to find the right one. The bike was sold by Pep Boys now I see why they sold it. I tried a number 35 and 25 but no luck any help would be great. Thanks!!! [email protected]

Marv.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
I picked up a Zooma pocket dirt bike that needed a chain, can't seem to find the right one. The bike was sold by Pep Boys now I see why they sodld it. I tried a number 35 and 25 but no luck any help would be great. Thanks!!! [email protected]

Marv.
Sounds like you either need a Tf-8mm chain or a #410.....If you supplied pics of the sprocket I'd be able to give you a more definitive answer

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
8mm chain looks like the right pick, make sure you count your links before you get a new chain. Better to long, easy to remove links.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here is a link to a bike like I have but that is not my bike it is someones else. The rear sprocket have 63 teeth the front one 13 teeth , chain need to be 4 feet long. I am unable to find a model number any where. Click on the words YOU TUBE Hope this helps. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will if I can find one locally first before I send out for one, will keep everyone up to date once I get a chain. Thanks for all who helped!!!!!!!!

Marv.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
I will if I can find one locally first before I send out for one, will keep everyone up to date once I get a chain. Thanks for all who helped!!!!!!!!

Marv.
If you have a business account you can get the chain from Grainger..Theyre practically everywhere.....

Good Luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts