Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have narrowed it down to a ZR1 or Lucky 7 ff bike to buy. Just wondering what others think about the two? I kind of like the idea of the swingarm on the lucky 7 and it seems a lot of people are going to this.

Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just got my lucky 7 the other day but it kicks ***, i also have a HF cag and the lucky7 is better in everyway possible, the quality is so much better, it's a bad *** bike :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Well i have a hf and a ff bike with the removable swing arm.I like how the hf leans farther han my ff,But the ff sits more higher.Its more easier to knee slide on the ff because the seat is different than the hf.I like both bike even.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Yep....love my Lucky7.
I also like the way the HF handles as compared to my FF.
I think I'm going to mod the hell out of my HF. cause I think I'll be riding it more.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
The lucky 7 has a better build then other F/F's I have seen but lack clearance for max lean angle. The 2nd gen F/F's with the ZH1 motors has better clearance if your into dragging knees but the Lucky 7 is by far built better.

·
Registered
168 Posts
i have a hf and it kicks boot-ay! Although i am fairly lightweight,the turns on the corner is fairly well. It handles very good.

·
Registered
23 Posts
well i have 5 lucky 7 bikes and i think there the best bike for the money and the workman ship is awsome. i i,am allso a dealer in st catharines ontario canda and. with all the cheap crap out there. i vcan tell you first hand iav had probaly ever bike out there and without spending 2 to 3 grand on a highter end bike these bikes rate right up and the price is a lot better.iam NOT putting down the highter end bikes or other makes. have a good day all suport your dealers . i do sell them if you would like pics or more info plz pm me as my website is down for updateing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts